Wednesday, September 17, 2014

DIY: How To Make A Burlap Rosette Using Sewing Machine

4 comments
Burlap is one of my favorite materials for my craft projects. In today's tutorial, I will teach you how to make a burlap rosette using a sewing machine. You can also sew it by hand although it may take longer to finish. I will share a no sew version in the coming days.
MATERIALS
Burlap Cloth
Glue Gun 
Glue Stick
Sewing Machine
Thread

STEPS
(click photos to enlarge)








author

About the Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation test link ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate...

4 comments:

  1. This is so easy to follow♥ Thank you so much for sharing...I'm gonna make some♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see instructions about how long a piece of burlap that you use for each flower. Or did I miss something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Longer the burlap strip,the bigger the rose. Just have a little go, hold it turning until the rose is the size you like then mark the end with a small nick then unroll and you will have your required length i guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must not be seeing where it says the width of the piece of burlap you start with...please advise with sizes....

    ReplyDelete